Halifax Discovery Centre Innovation Lab
Judicial form :
Access type : Free with museum admission
Opening hours :
Representative for Fab Lab Nation :
Number of full time employees :
Number of part time employees :
Number of volunteers :
Number of volunteer hours per month : h
Address : 1215 Lower Water Street
Locality : Halifax
Province : NS
Postal code :
Phone number :
Social networks :
Every day is different in the Michelin Corporate Foundation Innovation Lab. One day you might tinker with code and the next you might turn a circuit into a work of art! It’s a space for exploring new ideas and rethinking old ones, all while developing the skills that drive innovation.
Here in the Innovation lab, you can:
- Draw inspiration from real-world examples, enthusiastic staff, and skilled volunteers
- Use a variety of tools, materials, and techniques to bring your wildest ideas to life.
- Celebrating The Science of Rock N’ Roll, with our current theme Circuits & Sounds!
Drop-in activities are free with admission and open to everyone, primarily ages 8 & up. Watch for school visits, club meetups, camps, and registered workshops. If the Lab is reserved during your visit, watch innovation in action from the first and second floor landings, or try an Innovation Lab activity at the Lab’s entrance.
Owned by : Halifax Discovery Centre
Relation with Fab Labs Nation
- Green = this fab lab
- Red = related organisations
- Blue = other related fab labs
Picture of the chart