BBQ @ Saskatoon Makerspace
Category of project :
Value chain :
Project status :
4 - Fermé
|Mail:||[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com?Subject=BBQ%20%40%20Saskatoon%20Makerspace To all]|
|Devon James Plett|
Scrum master :
|Project started||01 Jul 2017|
|Project finished||08 Jul 2017|
|Duration||0.2 mois1.0 semaines <br />|
BBQ and Meetup in the parking lot of Saskatoon Makerspace. Time: Late afternoon : 4PM Onward Date : Sat 8 Jul 2017
Bring makers together, invite and meet people from Regina and anywhere around,
Increased visibility, networking and better understanding the reality on the ground. This will also allow the makerspace(s) communities to meet and exchange.
To start (0)
In progress (0)
To validate (0)
- Radio-Canada Saskatchewan interested in a follow-up report on the makerspace
- Fab Labs Nation team interviewed by Ricardo Costa - Radio Canada Saskatchewan
- Attendance in the 50
- Strong interest for signing up as a member of the makerspace
- It was hard to work under the sun. Laptop controling the laser cutter was crashing due to overheating.
- We drank over 18L of water that afternon.